UPLINK 2021 Tournaments
Capcom vs SNK 2
Super Mario Strikers)
NBA Jam T.E.
Street Fighter Alpha 2
- Capcom vs SNK 2 – Blanka POP! Figure
- Super Mario Strikers – Super Mario Bros Retro Fleece Throw Blanket
- Shaq Fu – NBA Legends Shaquille O’Neal Magic Home Jersey POP! Figure
- NBA Jam – NBA Legends Larry Bird Celtics Home Jersey POP! Figure
- Street Fighter Alpha 2– Dan POP! Figure
Things you will need:
- An account on smash.gg.
- Be pre-registered for the tournament you wish to play in (via the Pre-reg link at the site menu on the top of this page)
- Be on the UPLINK Discord (which can be accessed after you purchase your ticket).
All Games will be played using the program: Parsec, which you will need to have an account for. A setup guide for Parsec can be found on our FAQ page.
- You must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States of America to participate.
- Must check in on Smash.gg in order to play your match online.
- Username must be appropriate. You are not eligible to win if your gamertag or username is deemed
inappropriate by tournament administrators or organizers
- If you sign-up for a different tournament while attending UPLINK you will be Disqualified (This is to ensure a smooth timeframe).
- Players must notify Tournament Organizers about low connection matches in order for TO’s to conduct a connection test.
Each Game will follow the standard format below –
· Each Tournament will have a cap of 32 entrants
· First to Two wins until “Finals” where it will be First to Three wins
· Players are allowed to change characters upon losing the first game
· No additional modifications or costumes are allowed to be used, please use base outfits per-game
· If your controller desyncs during match, you will lose the round (players may dispute this with Tournament
· All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
· All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
· Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, modifiers, macros, or other hardware
assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
· Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select”
again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
If there are any additional questions, please contact any Tournament Organizer throughout the
- At the start of the tournament go to your dashboard
- Click on View Matches
- In the match window under Tasks, click check in
- Wait for your opponent to check in
- Use the Chat tab in that window to coordinate connecting with your opponent
- Report and confirm your scores using the Tasks tab
- If you have any issues, click the Request a Moderator button at the bottom of the match window